• To help promote and position MEDG as a well-known leader in Monastic Education Development and ensure that all public information about MEDG is accurate, consistent and current.
Technical Skills and experience
• Experience in creating marketing and public relations campaigns and material
• Experience in copywriting and marketing strategy
• Awareness of multimedia such as graphic design, video editing, development press releases etc.
• Ability to work with Content Management Systems and Social Media Applications
• Ability to work in a complex environment
• Well-developed writing skills in both English and Myanmar
• Excellent personal communication skills and ability to communicate across a diverse range of groups and individuals
• Imaginative and innovative approach
• Task focussed and able to liaise and collaborate with all stakeholders and MEDG staff
• Bachelor Degree in Communication or relevant area or a comparable combination of education and experience
• Short courses or on the job training in public relations, marketing or web development, web design, content management and use of multi-media.